Learn the key mechanical engineering skills that will accelerate your career.
However, when you go to look for that perfect career opportunity, you quickly realize that you are missing quite a few qualifications that companies are looking for.
The sad truth is, many entry-level engineers may not be aware of this problem until they begin looking for work. They are oblivious to the fact that they are about to hit a big roadblock between their career goals and reality.
Are you aware of the the skills and qualifications that companies are looking for?
Do you feel a little under-qualified?
Does every interesting engineering job you see require at least 3 years of experience?
Are you wondering why your school didn’t ensure that you have all the qualifications that these companies demand?
However, success in engineering is NOT gained through theory.
Success is measured by an engineer’s ability to understand and interpret product data and resources.
So, why do companies ask for 3 years experience?
It’s because they know your college cannot give you the tools to fully understand and interpret the engineering data and resources you work with on a day to day basis. Yet, this is the work your company is hiring you to do.
Well don’t worry – we have got you covered:
With the Engineer Essentials Course, you will learn how to develop the strong engineering skillset that companies are always looking for.
Here is what you’ll get with our training:
Here are some of the topics you will learn in our program:
Get an insider’s view of how the engineering world works and learn the soft skills necessary to be successful in your career.
- Basics of Product Manufacturing and Engineering Processes
- Communication and Terminology in the Engineering World
- The Key Engineering Resources and How to Apply Them
Learn real-world skills you they didn’t teach you in school. These technical abilities are in high-demand and great resume builders:
- Blueprint Reading and Engineering Drawing Interpretation
- GD&T (Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing)
- Understanding and Calculating Part Tolerances
Learn how to bring everything together to impress potential employers and land your dream job.
- The Different Types of Engineering Jobs and Which One is Best for You
- Developing Your Resume and Searching for Realistic Opportunities
- Success in Your First Years and Future Career